FRIDAY Morning New York Commuter Service
Due to the weather & long travel hours Thursday evening, Martz Drivers will have hours of service restrictions impacting our Friday morning service.
Service will be ONLY from Main Terminals – WB / SCR / MTP / DWG
WB Terminal 4:05am, 4:10am, 5:15am
Scranton 4:45am, 5:45am
MTP 4:00am (load & go), additional departures estimated every 30-40 minutes
DWG 4:00am (load & go), additional departure estimated every 30-40 minutes
- Tobyhanna tickets will be accepted at Mount Pocono.
- Economy Service ticketholders can go to a ticket agent at DWG exchange ticket.
- Panther Valley will have 1 schedule at 6am
- Park & Ride Station will be CLOSED
- NO Economy & NO West End Service
- NO Downtown Service AM or PM
Friday NY Big Apple Specials
Martz Run #113 will start WB at 7:20am, followed by 8:30am DWG
Martz Run #115 will start WB to Scranton 7:20, followed by 8:10 DWG
Martz Run #334 will start MTP 7:45am, followed by 8:05 DWG
We expect to return to a normal PA-NY schedule by mid-morning/afternoon.
New York return schedules to PV and Pennsylvania will be communicated tomorrow.
Please sign up for Alerts for any last minute changes.