NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
- By participating in the contest, each entrant agrees to abide by these Official Rules, including all eligibility requirements, and understands that the results of the contest, as determined by Martz and its Agents, are final in all respects. The contest is subject to all federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or any other social media outlet. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the promotion will be directed to Martz Trailways/On Location Personnel.
- ELIGIBILITY: The Contest is open to legal residents of their respective countries where not prohibited by law, who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Martz Trailways/On Location Representatives have the right to verify the eligibility of each entrant.
- CONTEST PERIOD: Submissions begin on Monday, October 2nd 2017 and end on Monday, Nov 13th. Martz Trailways/On Location reserves the right to extend or shorten the contest at their sole discretion.
ABOUT: Martz Trailways is teaming up with On Location Tours in New York City for your chance to win three tickets for ‘The Super Tour of NYC.’ This tour will give guests a behind the scenes experience of their favorite comic book superheroes in Gotham! THE PRIZE IS ALSO DOUBLED! Winner will also receive three round trip Martz tickets to NYC.
- Follow martztrailways on Instagram
- Follow onlocationtours on Instagram
- On your personal account, post a photo of your favorite superhero and use the hashtag #MartzOnLocation in your photo caption. Note, If your account is private, we will not be able to see your entry.
- WINNER SELECTION: A winner will be randomly selected using a random name generator software on Monday, November 13th, 2017. If a potential prize winner cannot be reached by Martz Trailways/On Location within ten (10) days, that potential prize winner shall forfeit the prize. Upon request, the potential winner may be required to return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Release and Prize Acceptance Form and IRS W-9 form. If a potential winner fails to comply with these official rules, that potential winner will be disqualified. Prizes may not be awarded if an insufficient number of eligible entries are received.
- PRIZE: One winner will receive three tickets for the On Location “Super Tour of NYC” and three round trip Martz tickets to NYC. Prizes are non-transferable. No substitution or cash equivalent of prizes is permitted. Martz Trailways/On Location and its respective parent, affiliate and subsidiary companies, agents, and representatives are not responsible for any typographical or other errors in the offer or administration of the contest, including, but not limited to, errors in any printing or posting or these Official Rules, the selection and announcement of any winner, or the distribution of any prize. Any attempt to damage the content or operation of this Contest is unlawful and subject to possible legal action by Martz Trailways/On Location. Martz Trailways/On Location reserves the right to terminate, suspend or amend the Contest, without notice, and for any reason, including, without limitation, if Martz Trailways/On Location determines that the Contest cannot be conducted as planned or should a virus, bug, tampering or unauthorized intervention, technical failure or other cause beyond Martz control corrupt the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper play of the Contest. In the event any tampering or unauthorized intervention may have occurred, Martz Trailways/On Location reserves the right to void suspect entries at issue. Martz Trailways/On Location and its respective parent, affiliate and subsidiary companies, agents, and representatives, and any telephone network or service providers, are not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate transcription of entry information, or for any human error, technical malfunction, lost or delayed data transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, line failure or malfunction of any telephone network, computer equipment or software, the inability to access any website or online service or any other error, human or otherwise.
- The Submission must not contain material that violates, misappropriates, or infringes upon any law or regulation or the rights of any third party, including any copyright, trademark, or any rights of publicity or privacy, or any other intellectual property or proprietary rights; The Submission must not disparage any person or entity; The Submission must not contain material that is inappropriate, indecent, obscene hateful, tortious, and/or defamatory; The Submission must not contain material that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age; and The Submission must not contain material that is unlawful, in violation of or contrary to the laws or regulations in any jurisdiction where Submission is created.
- GENERAL RELEASE
- By uploading your Submission, you agree that your Submission conforms to the Submission Guidelines and Content Restrictions listed below (collectively, the “Guidelines and Restrictions”) and that Martz Trailways/On Location, in its sole discretion, may remove your Submission and disqualify you from the Contest if it believes, in its sole discretion that your Submission fails to conform to the Guidelines and Restrictions. By uploading your Submission, in addition to rights granted below, you: (a) grant to Martz Trailways/On Location all rights necessary to display your Submission on Martz/On Location website, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Advertising/Marketing campaigns, (b) hereby waive any so-called moral (e.g., creative rights) in your Submission; (c) represent and warrant that you have the right to grant the rights granted in these Official Rules; and (d) represent and warrant that your Submission and its use as contemplated in these Official Rules does not and will not violate, misappropriate, or infringe upon any law or regulation or the rights of any third party, including any copyright, trademark, or any rights of publicity or privacy, or any other intellectual property or proprietary rights.
- Terms and conditions may apply. Incidental expenses and all other costs and expenses which are not specifically listed as part of a prize in these Official Rules and which may be associated with the award, acceptance, receipt and use of all or any portion of the awarded prize are solely the responsibility of the respective prize winner. ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL TAXES ASSOCIATED WITH THE RECEIPT OR USE OF ANY PRIZE IS SOLELY THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNER.
- ADDITIONAL LIMITATIONS INDEMNIFICATION AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY BY ENTERING THE CONTEST, EACH ENTRANT AGREES TO INDEMNIFY, RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS MARTZ TRAILWAYS AND ITS PARENT, AFFILIATE AND SUBSIDIARY COMPANIES, THE FACEBOOK PLATFORM, ADMINISTRATOR, ADVERTISING AND PROMOTIONAL AGENCIES, AND ALL THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS FROM ANY LIABILITY, DAMAGES, LOSSES OR INJURY RESULTING IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM THAT ENTRANT’S PARTICIPATION IN THE CONTEST AND THE ACCEPTANCE, USE OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE THAT MAY BE WON. MARTZ TRAILWAYS AND ITS PARENT, AFFILIATE AND SUBSIDIARY COMPANIES DO NOT MAKE ANY WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE CONDITION, FITNESS OR MERCHANTABILITY OF THE PRIZE. MARTZ TRAILWAYS AND ITS PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, ADVERTISING AND PROMOTIONAL AGENCIES, AND ALL THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS DISCLAIM ANY LIABILITY FOR DAMAGE TO ANY COMPUTER SYSTEM RESULTING FROM ACCESS TO OR THE DOWNLOAD OF INFORMATION OR MATERIALS CONNECTED WITH THE CONTEST.
- PUBLICITY: By participating, each entrant grants Martz Trailways/On Location permission to use his/her name, likeness, comments and photos for publicity purposes without payment of additional consideration, except where prohibited by law.
- Any questions regarding this Contest should be directed to Martz Trailways/On Location at firstname.lastname@example.org.