Economy Commuter Service
Just over $10 a ride to commute to NYC and FREE Parking*!
Take Martz Commuter service to NY Port Authority or Wall Street, Monday-Friday, departing from Marshalls Creek, Delaware Water Gap PNR or Tannersville PA.
|Tannersville||3:50 am||5:15 am|
|SR209||4:00 am||4:15 am||4:40 am||5:10 am||5:30 am||5:35 am|
|X310||4:15 am||4:30 am||4:55 am||5:25 am||5:45 am||5:50 am|
|NY Port*||5:35 am||5:50 am||6:15 am||7:15 am||7:25 am||7:25 am|
*Economy includes downtown morning drops after NY Port Authority
|PABT GATE #||23||25||31||31||23||31|
|NY Port||3:25 pm||4:00 pm||4:30 pm||5:00 pm||5:30 pm||5:45 pm|
|X310||4:55 pm||5:25 pm||5:55 pm||6:35 pm||7:05 pm||7:00 pm|
|SR209||5:10 pm||5:40 pm||6:10 pm||6:50 pm||7:20 pm||7:20 pm|
|Tannersville||6:35 pm||7:35 pm|
Key - New York Economy Stops
- SR209-State Route 209, Marshalls Creek
- X310 – State Park and Ride Exit 310 off I-80
- TAN – Tannersville
- Port – NY Port Authority Bus Terminal
- WS – Downtown Wall Street
- Uptown – Madison 46th/47th
Excludes weekends and holidays
Economy packages are available online with your convenient reloadable Commuter Pass (visit here if you are a first time online customer). You may also visit a Martz Agent in Stroudsburg or Mt. Pocono for those who prefer using tickets. Questions? Please give us a call 570-421-3040.
* SR209 & X310 locations offer free parking! TAN please see gas station attendant to purchase parking permits.